Agile IT Project Management
Course 3 – Agile IT Project Management
This course is part of a series titled "Developing 360 Software Engineers". To check out other workshops available under this series, kindly see the links below.
Coding knowledge is not required for this course.
· Part of a project but not sure how you can maximize your contribution to the team?
· Do you have plans to become a project manager in the future?
· Want to learn how you can avoid common mistakes in Project Management?
Then this course is right for you! At the end of the course, you will be able to understand popular project management methodologies, and ways of participating in an Agile IT project effectively. Not only that, we have a very experienced guest speaker to step in and share his experiences with you about the common pitfalls of IT projects, and how to avoid them.
The class breakdown is as follow:
· Role of technology in businesses
· Agile Project Management and Scrum
· Project Management best practices
· Introduction to DevOps
· Guest Speaker: Common pitfalls in IT projects and how to avoid them
This course will be instructed by co-founder of OpenMinds™ Resources, Jan Wong. OpenMinds is a MarTech consultancy firm that has worked with notable brands in the region including Nestle, Bosch, KyoChon, CIMB Bank and is a regular guest on BFM Enterprise.
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion from OpenAcademy.
Ps, if you are interested in continuing your journey to take your programming to another level, we are offering 3 more courses in this series.
[4th August] Course 1: Problem Solving & Design Thinking
[25th August] Course 4: Software Development Best Practices
Have any questions? Message us at https://www.facebook.com/openacademymalaysia